Flexsteel Latitudes Apollo Leather Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest in Black 1849-54PH/986-00
- Apollo Collection by Flexsteel Latitudes
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
- Shown in Leather 986-00
- Dimensions: 41" H x 44" W x 42" D
What We Love About Flexsteel
WE STAND BEHIND WHAT WE MAKE.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing.
We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
Beauty, quality, and
Our design and construction go hand in hand to create comfortable, long-lasting furniture.
We’ve proven our commitment to craft through our namesake Blue Steel Spring, which has performed
so consistently since its development that its design has not been radically changed in over 75 years.
Peerless Furniture & Leather Gallery
St Louis, MO 62208
- Model: Apollo 1849-54PH